Today was a relaxing day and it was nice that we had no plans. Jaime came over to visit and we laid out a little bit during Emma's nap. Then after Emma woke up, Jaime watched her for a few hours while I went shopping. Do you know how long it's been since I went shopping solo? It is so much easier to shop when you're not constantly being tugged on or having to take a diaper changing break. The biggest difference was being able to switch floors in the mall without having to find an elevator. You wouldn't think this would be difficult but you have to either be in a department store (and the elevators are always in the very back corners) or in the middle of the mall where the food court is. Not very convenient. So this afternoon, I felt like a free woman when I got onto the escalator! Wahoo. I know what you're thinking - "you're a wild woman!" haha
Here are a few pictures that Jaime took while they were hanging out.



Thanks for the much needed break, Jaime!! Good luck on your interview tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment