Playing in the yard:
Going to Easter service at church in her beautiful new Easter dress made by Mimi:
Going through her basket that the Easter Bunny brought her:
Counting her eggs:
Visiting the zoo for the first time:
This is Emma reaching out for the gorilla...he intrigued her.
One of my favorites was the kangaroo exhibit:
Zebras, Camels & an Alligator:
She loved this Bengal Tiger:
And the lions:
How cute is this giraffe?
After a long day, we treated ourselves to Yogurt Mountain. It was our first time to go and I have to say that I believe this was a highlight for Emma. She slurped down a LOT of frozen yogurt. She had the whole place watching her and "oohing and aahing" her. It was pretty cute.
Finally, we ended the day with egg dying. It was her first time trying it out. In the end it was me and Josh doing it because she wanted to put her hands in the cups with the dye...not good. So we let her eat dinner while she watched us do the dying.
To top it all off, she got another tooth today. That gives her twelve teeth now and I think a thirteenth is about to bust through. All around a fantastic weekend! We didn't get around to visiting the Easter bunny but I suppose we have to save something for next year!
Prayer Request - We need all the prayers we can get for our friends Jaime and John. They're going through an in vetro fertilization process right now and on top of that Jaime is in the hospital with an infection. They will implant the embryos tomorrow so pray that God takes these embryos all the way to healthy babies!!


Great Easter pictures!
ReplyDeletePrecious pics! Very fun Easter weekend!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE a happy baby!! She's so stinking cute! Thanks for the prayer requests. I hope it all works out in the end!
ReplyDelete