April 6, 2010

Frozen Yogurt

With all the pictures I posted on Sunday, I totally forgot that we took a video of Emma eating her frozen yogurt. It is so funny to me because she can clearly use a spoon if she wants to! She often uses one at home but a lot of times the food will fall off before she gets it to her mouth and she'll become disinterested. Somehow though she never missed a bite when there was frozen yogurt on the end of the spoon...at the very least she licked the spoon to death with each bite. It did get a little messy though and I'm really glad we had a bib in her bag because even with the bib, I felt like she needed hosing off after she was done.


We went to feed the ducks today at the lake and we had a picnic lunch with our friends. It was so much fun and the weather was perfect. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

She danced in her carseat all the way there this morning. She is really dancing now with her hands up in the air and everything. It's super cute. She enjoys everything from Beethoven to Taylor Swift to Mickey Mouse. Today she was rocking out to Aerosmith. She was loving it! I'll have to get a good video of her dancing and post it.

1 comment:

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters