April 14, 2010

On the Upswing

I think Emma is finally getting better. She slept all night long which was amazing! Her rash is almost gone and I can tell she feels so much better. I'm so happy that she will be better in time for our playgroup tomorrow. It's so hard on both of us being confined to the house all day.

Tonight I'm having Jaime and Emily over to celebrate Jaime's 33rd birthday! Happy Birthday Jaime!! Since Emma allowed me to sleep all night long, I felt invigorated this morning and actually baked her birthday cake before 8:45 am. I am totally on the ball. Let's hope my cooking dinner goes just as smoothly!

3 comments:

  1. What's on the menu? I wish I could be there! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Emma is feeling better! Can I just say your "on the ball" makes me a little jealous that you're such a wonderful mom/homemaker! (Wow! I just made you sound 60 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Emma is feeling better!!! Hope to see you guys tomorrow at the Fire Station...

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters