April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaime!

Tonight we celebrated Jaime's birthday at my house. It was so much fun and I think all of us needed this time to relax and let go.

I made Panko-Crusted Chicken with Cherry Tomato sauce and some sweet potato fries. I was going to make green beans too but I ran out of time. I meant to make a picture of the food but we were all so hungry that we just started eating. It wasn't until after our plates were clean that I realized I forgot to take a picture. Emma especially enjoyed the sweet potato fries!

Before everybody got here, Emma was in the kitchen with me "helping." Really she was distracting me. She found a new game that she loves. She sits at our desk chair that rolls and she wants me to push her around. Here are two photos:



Here is a picture of the cake I made - Chocolate Praline Cake which is a recipe of my mom's.


The birthday girl!


Blowing out the candles


It was a good time and I even had a mystery guest make an appearance! A manager that we used to work with was in town and he came by to say hello. Good to see you, Jim!

2 comments:

  1. Food sounds yummy! JZ looks great, as always! Happy Birthday again!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful party Jess! We missed you LL!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters