April 27, 2010

Farewell Mother Goose

Today was the last Story Time with Mother Goose at the library until the fall. Sad! It was a good one to end on though. Today's theme was "ABC & 123."

Emma decided to stand up and listen today:


Then after a little while, she decided she wanted to be a big girl and sit in one of the chairs to listen to the story:



Then it was snack time and she got very happy. It was so quiet in the room...all you could hear were little kids chomping on their snacks.


You would think that she was starving from her reaction of excitement to food. But don't be fooled! She had ate 1.5 eggs with cheese for breakfast not even an hour before we left. I think she's going through a growth spurt. And if she's not, I guess I can just say she's a "good eater!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry about yesterday! My appts really messed everything up! See you in less than 2 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters