April 9, 2010

War on Pillows: Take 2

Emma still has the ongoing war on pillows. BUT - she has allowed one pillow a victory.

I put a little pillow in her crib for her nap today and when I looked on the monitor, I saw that she was actually sleeping on it! I figured it would take her a while to get used to it before she put her head on it. Oh, to the contrary! After seeing that, I think she was wondering if I would ever give her a pillow to sleep on. The pillow that I put in her crib is one that I used to use when I was little...awwww.

I'm hoping this nap is a good one because last night was rough. She woke up THREE times. I felt like she was a newborn again. She woke up at 1:00, 4:00, and then again at 5:00. I assumed it was a nightmare the first time, but normally when she has a nightmare, she only wakes up one time. I'm not sure what was going on. She was in a great mood when she woke up this morning though so whatever it was, it's over. She was tired all through lunch, so right afterward, I put her down for her nap. So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters