On the bright side, Emma's rash is all better now so we were able to go to our playgroup today. This week we all went to the fire station! Needless to say, Emma loved it!
On the front of the truck:
In reality, this is a step on the truck for the firemen. But to Emma, it was the perfect little seat:
Eli and Emma:
It seems like Colton and Eli are looking at Emma and thinking, "Really Emma - do you have to always be so peppy?"
Trying her hardest to reach the bell on the front of the truck:
In the front seat:
Getting lost in the boots:
Pulling on something and loving it:
Playing with Eli:
Group shots:
Then one with me and my little fire cracker:
She had a great time and laughed and smiled the whole way through. Afterward, we went to the park and all had a picnic. We headed home a little early because I could tell she was fading from waking up early. She's down for a nap now and I hope it's a good one!


Wow... Colton was in such a bad mood that even all of your pictures show him crying! I officialy hate that fire station! Ha!
ReplyDeleteThat is precious! When I get pregnant, I'm moving to Bham just to be your playgroup...
ReplyDelete