April 21, 2010

She's Back!

Our little girl is back...she went to sleep beautifully last night and slept all night. Josh gave it a go this time. He read her three books to get her nice and calm and then turned out the lights and set her down. She went right to sleep at 8:45. He's such a good dad. Emma didn't wake up until 8:00 this morning. She was SO happy when I opened the door to say good morning. That is the happy baby I've been waiting to see again!

With all the bedtime battle drama and the spots earlier this month, I haven't had a chance to update you on her walking. She's all over the place now. I kept hearing how once your child walks, it's going to be so much harder. I have to disagree. I find this much easier! She can get to where she is going on her own without trying to get me to figure it out and help her there. She is taking full advantage of her new found independence.

Here is a short video of her walking:


We went to Chuck E Cheese yesterday with some friends. Here are some action shots:








She took a one hour nap yesterday because she fell asleep on the way home from the fun. So I decided to get the pool out and let her get in it. Jaime came over and we watched Emma play. Here is a video of Emma playing in the pool while me and Jaime give the commentary:


And here are a few pictures:



She sees Nala in this picture and it made her so happy:



For dinner last night, we had steak, mashed potatoes and green beans. She was so excited about the meat that she just kept giggling when she would eat a piece. So funny.




After a long day, she wanted to curl up and lay on me and a comfy pillow:

1 comment:

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters