Here is Alli and Eli (her first child) opening the presents.
I got to meet a lot of new moms while we were there. And Emma met a lot of kids and moms...she was all over the room and into everything. She saw a bin of balls up on a high shelf and she kept pointing to them and saying "ball!" She wanted them so bad but I had no chance of reaching them, so I had to keep distracting her away from them. You'd think she'd forget about them, but NO. She would play with something else and then walk back over there and point up to them again. She still had fun though. Her hair was literally wet with sweat from running around.
Alli - I can't wait to find out what you're having and add yet another cute baby to our play group!


No comments:
Post a Comment