Dinner at our house last night was a fun time. We had grilled pork chops and mashed sweet potatoes. Emma loved it all and ate so much...but her favorite was when the bite of pork chop also had some sweet potatoes on it. She would eat each bite and then grin and laugh. This happened at least 10 times before I decided to run get the Flip to video it. I assumed, as usual, that she would stop doing it once the recording began. But she was so pleased with her food, that she kept on doing it.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
5 weeks ago


That's hilarious!! I was going to say that you have a lefty on your hands, but I can't decide! She kept transferring her untensil to her left hand, but she would pick up the food with her right. She's so cute!
ReplyDelete