Emma continues to run a fever and I took her to the doctor this afternoon. She has had a hint of a cough and her doctor thinks the fever is a result of that. Her ears look great, her throat is clear, there are no rashes in sight, and her appetite is in full swing, so he didn't prescribe her anything for now. If her cough worsens or she becomes hoarse, he will call her something in. Her fever tends to subside during the day but all morning and all night she runs a little below 101. Please pray for a speedy recovery!
I hate it when you spend the time and the money to go to the doctor and they dont find anything wrong... you could have diagnosed that yourself!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for sweet Emma to feel better. I know several people that have had Roseola lately - if the rash show's up in a day or so, it could be that. I'm glad she's not TOO puny though!
ReplyDelete