She wanted to get on the stage (shocker!):
When Emma and Colton realized we were next to the stairs, it went downhill quickly for me.
She sat in my lap for about three songs and was fully into it. That soon passed and she got fidgety. There were so many people there, that some were sitting on the stairs. Once Emma realized she could climb stairs AND make new friends, she was all over it...this little girl was Emma's new best friend.
The little girl loved Emma too and kept wanting to hug her and talk to her.
She gave Emma a little stuffed animal dog that thrilled Emma. She kept holding it up to everybody to show them. We had at least 5 kids and 4 adults completely paying attention to Emma and not even watching Farmer Jason sing.
What can we say, she's the life of any party...and she KNOWS it!
Today we went with a playgroup to Whole Foods for a tour. I wanted to put Emma in a grocery cart but I went against my instincts and let her walk. I was chasing her all over the whole time. It was really fun though because they gave the kids samples and it was very educational.
At the end, I tried to actually do a little shopping and put Emma in this grocery cart/car. Here she is with Eli. They're so cute!
It's been a busy week between the movies, the library, the park, and Whole Foods, so we're looking forward to just relaxing tomorrow at home and staying out of this heat.


I hate that I missed the whole foods tour. Colt didn't even wake up till 8:30 so there was no way I could make it by 9. Looks like fun though! Colton LOVES those carts with the steering wheels!
ReplyDelete