June 29, 2010

Signs of Life

Sometimes I walk into a room and I see sure signs that Emma has been busy at work. They always bring a smile to my face, so I thought I'd share.

She always pulls these out of the pantry into the middle of the floor:


This might not be typical, but this is a sure sign that Emma has been in the kitchen because every single door is closed and all drawers have been pushed in. She is mommy's little helper when Daddy comes through and opens EVERY SINGLE door, cabinet and drawer.


To most people these handles are in the correct position when they're down. Not to Emma. In her mind, these belong up at all times! We put them down every now and then and she notices and immediately puts them all up.


Of course there are always toys in the floor or a golf ball in your shoe and you'll know Emma has been there too. She's constantly curious about everything and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, I love it! Especially the golf ball in your shoe! She's just leaving you a little gift! Rocco left me a gift in the front yard this week...a possum. Made me think of Nala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this kid may just turn out stranger than you. hope she can find a room mate that loves her and her crazy ways. =)

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters