This week she has grown tall enough to climb up on the couch by herself. You can imagine my face as I came around the corner and saw her standing up and looking over the back of the couch at me. I was so startled but at the same time, I knew it was going to happen soon. Here she is bouncing after she climbed up:
And here a few pictures of her in action on the couch:
This is a video of her laughing as Josh bounces stuffed animals off his head. I just love that laugh!
Yesterday we met Josh for lunch at a Chinese restaurant. We were going to order Emma lo mein because she loves noodles...but they didn't have that on the menu. They had chow mein though and we figured it was about the same thing. For future reference, chow mein looks nothing like lo mein. It was chicken and some vegetables with rice. We thought there was no way she would eat this stuff. Who were we kidding? Emma ate a TON. Here she is giving daddy a high five for eating so well.
Today we went to the library for story time. Emma loved it and was walking around saying hello to everybody. And when I say everybody, I mean random strangers. At the end she even walked to end of our row and said hi to a mom and then sat in her lap. That girl! She is like her daddy and is very social and outgoing. It's hard to tell from this picture, but Emma is stomping like the teacher was doing as she acted out the story.
Then our group went to the lake to eat lunch and watch the ducks.


Love the pictures! I miss her!
ReplyDelete