May 31, 2010

Bowling

JD and Honey came to visit on Saturday and although Emma was fussy most of the day, we still had a good time. We just took it easy, hung out and then went to eat lunch before they had to head back Saturday night.

Sunday we bowled a LOT because Emma became fascinated with the game. All of the pins are animals and her favorite is the cow which she says "Moooo" every time she knocked him over or picked him up. She was also very cute as she tried to set them back up each time. She took her time to gently place each on in its spot and then she took great pleasure in knocking them down over and over.

Her she is in action:




Here is a video showing off her excellent bowling skills:


Today Josh mowed the lawn and I caught this cute picture of Emma and Nala watching him out the window. They both wanted him to come inside and play with us!


After he was done mowing we went out to eat some BBQ. I guess I wore Emma out this morning because she fell asleep on the way. It worked out well because she woke up early this morning so our lunch experience wouldn't have been nearly as pleasant without this little nap.


While Emma naps today, I am going to see a movie with Jaime. And then tonight Josh is going to have a guys' night with grilling and guy talk. Fun filled weekend for everybody!

As of yesterday, Emma is 17 months old! I can't believe it! Time flies when you're watching a toddler grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters