May 11, 2010

Excitement Around Every Corner

We ventured back to the Science Center this afternoon with our play group.

This time we made it over to the mini golf area and once I put the golf club in Emma's hand, she loved it!

Right after I put the club in her hand:


She swung one time and her first putt went in! I was pretty impressed.


Then she went after the ball so she could do it again:


She also spent a good portion of her time opening and closing these doors:


Here she is going in the house:


And coming through the other side:


This was one of her favorite things of the day...it was an exhibit that taught the children about fossils. She was very upset when we finally had to leave this area.


This was our final stop. We went to the aquarium area and this was the section where you could touch and feel sharks and stingrays. Here is our group shot:

Emma thoroughly enjoyed this exhibit! The woman who was working this exhibit couldn't believe how much Emma wanted to touch all the animals. Emma was literally scaling the walls to try to get into the tank with them! I had to pry her away from this thing literally kicking and screaming.

Even though she had a few moments where she had tantrums, we still had a great time. I knew we were going to have one of those kind of days because she didn't sleep well last night. I almost didn't even go but I knew she'd enjoy it once we got there. She DID enjoy it, she just hated it when I made her leave! I don't blame her.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. Just as I predicted when we took this picture... I look like a D-O-G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how every little thing excites her!! Just like her mom... it doesn't take much to entertain her!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters