Here she is taking a stroll through the center of the Splash Pad. At the end of the video she walks through a stream of water which took her off guard and scared her so you can hear her start to cry in the background. It didn't phase her for long though because after about 3 seconds, she was headed back for the water.
Her favorite part was this piano that spouted up water. I think she liked it because she could control the amount of splashing it did in her face. Such a girl!
Before we ate lunch we sat in the swing for a little bit to dry out.


Then it was lunch time!
And then back out to the water:
After all the action and excitement, I wasn't surprised when she fell asleep about 10 minutes from the house. Thankfully I was able to successfully get her in the bed without waking her up. Hopefully Josh will be able to come with us the next time we go to the Splash Pad because I think he'd have just as much fun as Emma did!


Adorable! I want to go to the Splash Pad too!
ReplyDeleteI just love her cute little walk!
ReplyDelete