Emma's last tooth is pushing through as we speak. Besides her two year molars, this will give her a full set. It's been a turbulent few days! This is the only tooth she's gotten that has really given her trouble like this. These past couple of days have been one fit followed by another fit followed by several full dirty diapers. I still don't understand how teething creates such bad diapers, but boy do they!
To top off this lovely experience, she BIT me the other day...on the leg...really hard! It was through my jeans and it still left a raised, bruised terrible spot. She didn't do it out of anger or with attitude though - and yes, I can tell the difference! She didn't even know she was hurting me or what she was doing. I saw her do the same thing to a pillow case earlier that day...the pillow case lost that battle and so did my leg! I'm praying for a long break between this tooth coming in and those molars starting up.
In the midst of the fits and the diapers, she has been just as fun as she always is. We have had a good week and she's saying more words every day. She is also giving me increasingly more kisses as each day passes. Maybe she can feel that sometime I just need a kiss from her. She's so sweet and intuitive already!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
5 weeks ago


So good to meet you today, Jessica-- Hudson loves a good cupcake, so you made his day...email me and I'll send you an invite to our blog:
ReplyDeletekelleywinslett@gmail.com