Happy Mother's Day! Thank you so much for everything you've done for me over the past 30 years. I appreciate you so much and I know how blessed I am to have you as a mother. You have taught me through example how to be a woman, a wife, a mother, a friend, and a Christian. I love you!
My Mother's Day:
I have had a fantastic Mother's Day today...really I had the whole weekend! It started yesterday when I went to get a massage and hang out with Jaime, Leah, Emily & Rachel. We all had appointments at 11:30 and then laid by the pool for the afternoon. It was so relaxing and exactly what I needed to recharge. We even smuggled in some food and drinks even though there were signs everywhere that said "no coolers or beverages allowed." I didn't feel like we were getting away with anything though because the manager saw us bringing it in and he actually held the door open for us and said "Have a great afternoon, ladies."
Then we all went to dinner together. Always good times with these girls!
This morning we made it to the early service at church and then went to the Cheesecake Factory for brunch. Delicious!
Emma made me this apron for Mother's Day. Thanks Emma!
Nala wanted to give me something today too. For the second year in a row she brought a chipmunk inside for me bright and early! I really could have done without that present. After Josh chased it for 10 minutes, he caught it and took it outside.
And to top my whole weekend off, Josh ironed all the clothes, cleaned our bathroom, and finally bought us new cell phones. He is an amazing man and husband.
I love being a mother and I love being able to spend my days with my little girl. Thank you to Emma and Josh for giving me a great Mother's Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment