May 24, 2010

Getaway

This weekend I went to the beach for a little getaway. Nana came to town to watch Emma for two days so I could go meet the girls in Fort Walton. I missed Emma (and Josh too of course!) the whole time I was gone but I knew she was in good hands. Now I feel more refreshed and ready to go again.

This was my view most of the weekend:



Mimosas = one of the best ways to start your morning!


It sounds crazy, but these umbrellas and chairs that we rented made us the happiest girls on the beach. We were living the life!



Here we are at dinner (me, Anna, Ashley and Alissa):




Me & Anna on our balcony:


The group inside our fabulous condo:


I think we're going to have to figure out a way to do this every year. We managed to shop, relax, get a tan, and read an entire book while STILL making sure to work each day around food. Such a fabulous vacation!

When I returned home, Emma was happy to see me which made me smile because I had a brief moment when I thought she might forget me! One of her incisors popped through while I was gone, so now we have one more tooth to break through and she'll be done for a while. Thank you to Nana for coming to watch Emma on Thursday & Friday while Josh was at work! Sorry you had to head back home on Saturday but I'm glad you got to spend some time with the little ladybug and Josh alone. I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters