May 3, 2010

Enchiladas!

I made enchiladas for dinner tonight. They were pretty tasty if I do say so myself. But if I had any doubt, I was instantly reassured by how much Emma enjoyed them. Josh was feeding her and since they were so messy, he just kept the plate on the table and put the food on her fork for her. She would open her mouth wide, shove it in, smile big, and hand the fork back for a reload.

Shoving it in:


Handing the fork back for the reload:


Sometime Daddy would take too long reloading and she would get impatient. She would grunt and point as if to say "Ummm hello, you clearly don't understand my request because this should not take this long."


It's always a great end to the night when you have a full and happy baby on your hands. She was so tired tonight that after her bath and milk, she went right to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Will Josh load me some enchiladas next time you make them??

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters