Emma's great-grandfather, Johnny, passed away this morning around 2:00 am. We all know he is in heaven now and we look forward to seeing him there one day. I love you, Papa, and I'll miss you!
I am a mother to Emma and James. They are adorable...or you could say they're Simply aDURRable.
Josh and I had Emma on December 30, 2008 and we welcomed James into the world on September 4, 2012. They grow up so fast so this blog will help me keep up with their lives as well as allow our family and friends to do the same. We invite you to follow along with us on our parenting adventures.
I'm sorry Jessica. Y'all must be sad. But at least you have the peace of knowing he is in heaven with Jesus. I'll see you tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry too! I know it's still hard even though he is in a better place. I'll pray for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
I'm so sorry for your loss! I'll keep y'all in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteThe loss of a grandparent is so hard. What a blessing that they were able to meet sweet Emma. I'll be praying for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteJess, I am so sorry. I'm praying for you and your family! Love you!
ReplyDelete