February 12, 2010

No Business like SNOW Business

It has been snowing ALL day! I took Emma out this morning when it started to flurry and let her feel it on her face and she couldn't quit smiling. We waited until Josh got home this afternoon before we really got out in it.

Here is a video of Emma sledding:


Here she is taking a walk in the snow:


Here's the family



We went over to play in the snow with our neighbors. Here is their little boy mowing the lawn...Josh took a picture just as the lawn mower took a dive:


Here are Josh and Emma heading back to our house:


And here I am with Emma:


It was a very fun afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Emma looks like she had so much fun sliding in the snow! I think Colton would like that too. If there is still enough snow on the ground tomorrow, we are copying your cardboard box sled idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Looks like she loves the snow!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters