February 10, 2010

Out & About

This week at Mother Goose story time Emma was a little more adventurous...

She took off on her own to check out the books before the class began:


Then as Simon the monkey came around to sing, she loved it as usual. It makes her feel so special when he comes and sings to her:



Dancing with the bean bags:


Needed a snack break in between stories...apparently the singing and the dancing makes her hungry:


And she's off:


This particular story was intriguing I guess, because here she is listening intently. Also notice she is still holding the wrapper from her snack two pictures back. She still loves paper or anything that resembles paper. She held it nearly the entire time.


Once class was over, she was off again...she had so much fun with this chair:


We tried to get a group shot of the kids but as you can tell, it didn't go very well. Eli and Lillian are looking at Colton (who I couldn't even get in the shot), Emma was doing her best to crawl towards me, and Parker was watching Emma. We did what we could:


We did manage a group shot of all of us though...


After a very busy morning, Emma fell asleep on the way home. Of course it was raining all day hence the raincoat...but isn't it a really cute raincoat?! I realize now that she has double polka dots on when she was in the raincoat. What can I say...I love polka dots!


Today we went and met the group for Martina's birthday. We went to Chappy's where the kids ate free. Emma ate 6 pickles (the discs not the spears), some hamburger, some of my chicken and fries, and then finished it off with some of this birthday cake:


And here is Martina, the birthday girl, (left) with Melissa and her little girl, Lillian:


Group shot at lunch...minus Parker because our waitress cut him out:


On the way home we stopped by Jaime's for a visit. I have no pictures because we were all too busy chasing her dog, Lexi, around and having fun hearing Emma laugh hysterically at her. It was a short visit, but it was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Was I drunk at Mother Goose that day??? That is what I look like in the picture!
    Thanks for coming to my birthday lunch today. It meant a lot to me that y'all were all there.
    See you tomorrow at the V-Day party...

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters