February 16, 2010

My Funny Valentine

For Valentine's Day this year, Josh and I got to go out to eat all by ourselves because Emma's JD and Honey came to spend Valentine's Day with her. She had a great time spending some extra time with them.

Here are a few pictures of our Valentine in her cute dress that they bought for her:




All of the Valentines...roses for me from Josh, footprint hearts for Daddy from Emma, the ladybug box (with chocolate covered animal crackers inside) for Emma from Jaime, ladybug card and dress from JD & Honey and a ladybug card from Nana. There were two slices of chocolate chip cookie cake with hearts on them...but they were eaten before I could get a picture!


At our playgroup last week, Emma made the Valentine for Josh. It's her footprints although all the other kids did their hand prints. I just know Emma too well to go down that road! She hates to have her hands messed with and she doesn't like for her hands to be dirty. Therefore, this exercise just spelled disaster if I didn't go with her feet versus the hands. I think it turned out pretty cute:



She also found her first piano to play at the playgroup. She loved it, of course!


And here she is playing her first duet with her buddy, Eli:



They all made valentine's for each other and made cute bags to keep them in. Here is the lineup:


Emma and Daddy curled up before bed:


I'll leave you with this picture...I just thought it was so cute. The tv is off and she just set her chin on the table and starred right at it:

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet girl! I forget how much she looks like Josh until I see a picture of them together!! That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so stinkin' cute! Thanks to Emma for Valentine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! I can't wait to see sweet Emma this weekend. Thinking and praying for you guys this week. Have safe travels to Charleston. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters