She was sleepy because she woke up early this morning. And I guess between that and Mother Goose, she was already tuckered out. I let her sleep on my shoulder for about 10 or 15 minutes. We had ordered the pizza and were waiting for the rest of our group to get there anyways so it worked out well. Once the food came, I had to wake her up. She liked the pizza but she was way too distracted by the huge talking and singing Chuck E. Cheese Mouse robot behind us to eat.
After I finally got enough food in her, we all went to the rides and the games. The kids were all so cute on the rides. All of them had been several times so they knew which games were their favorites. Next time we'll know which ones to go straight for. For our first trip though, here is what we did:
Rode with Barney:
Rode with Chuck E. Cheese himself:
After a minute, she felt pretty chummy with Chuck, so she went in for the nose poke:
Drove the space machine:
Found out that she loves the sliding board:
Afterward, we went over to the huge Chuck E. Cheese that was singing so Emma could see him up close. I thought there might be a chance that she would be afraid of him...he is like 30 times her size! She LOVED him! She was so sad when he went behind the curtain for a break. She kept trying to open the curtain up.
It was a fun day and we'll definitely have to go again. Thanks to Martina and all our new friends for letting us join you!


I wish I could've gone!
ReplyDeleteBut look at me bringing people together! :)
Glad you came with us! Emma is a great addition to your group of kids!
ReplyDelete