February 4, 2010

Little Artists

Today was the first meeting of Playgroup Plus. Every week a different mom is responsible for picking a place for us all to go and providing lunch. This time it was at one of the mom's houses. She is very brave because I'm not sure I could have that many kids running around my house all at one time. She was even so brave as to let her theme be "colors." This means we painted. It was all washable but you can't always be too sure about that. Thankfully there were no mishaps and all of her furniture is still in tact.

When we first arrived we all just played. Here is Emma having a blast with tools. I'm sure Josh will be very proud that she is so comfortable around all the tools...far more comfortable than me.




Then we were off to break into smaller groups for painting. Here is the before shot:


And here she is with her new friend, Eli, as they ponder what to paint:


Here is our little group upstairs:


Colton is not happy here and Emma and Eli watch him with upset and confused faces. None of them like it when another one of them cries. It's cute that they already care so much.


From left - Parker, Eli, Emma and Colton:


Here is a picture of me and my little artist:


And here is their final product:


I'll start the bidding at $100...any takers? I think it's quite a bargain!

3 comments:

  1. Precious pics! I love the pic of you and Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of Colton screaming his head off are cracking me up! I really think you should start the bidding for that painting A LOT higher than $100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are THE cutest pics!! So glad you "bloged" them bc now I can save them to my computer since I was camera-less that day = )

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters