March 29, 2010

Wedding Belle

This weekend was my cousin Emily's wedding. She and Neal had a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be the matron of honor in it. It was a super short visit to Charleston, but we had a great time!

Here is a picture of Emma before the wedding. My mom made this dress for Emma to wear on Easter. She still will wear it next weekend too, but since it is so pretty, we also decided to let her wear it for the wedding.


Here we are with the bride. Emma wasn't cooperating because there was so much going on for her to look at, but you get the idea. At least you can see how pretty Emily looks!


Of course Emma and her cousin Jay were the first people on the dance floor!



She really liked the lights that were on the floor:


And here she is dancing around my brother:


While I was busy all day on Saturday with bridal fun, here is what Emma was up to.

Playing drums:


Eating out a restaurant, apparently bored waiting for her food:


Eating Nutella for the first time (Mimi will let her eat anything she wants!):


This is a picture of Emma and Jay playing peek-a-boo through the fence before we left on Sunday. Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

  1. Emily is such a beautiful bride! Congrats to Emily and Neal!
    Maybe sweet Emma can still wear her lovely dress in August. :) Maybe she can show the Red Bay folks a thing or two about dancing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily looks so beautiful! And so do you! It looks like Emma liked the Nutella! I wish I would have tried for the first time at her age. I don't know why I waited until 32!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Emma's dress! She looks beautiful - and so do you! You are getting too skinny! I think it's time to go back to work and pick up some busy season pounds :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters