March 18, 2010

30 Again!

From all the celebrations my great friends have given me for my 30th birthday, I think it's going to be a good year! Josh and I celebrated on my actual birthday and then the next night my girls thew me a bash. How lucky am I that I got to celebrate AGAIN yesterday with my new friends from playgroup? They are so sweet and I am so glad I have found them all. It was tough at times when I first became a stay at home mom. It gets a little lonely and I was constantly busy all day long. So to find all these great girls who are in the same situation and understand what I go through on a daily basis is fantastic! And since Emma is the youngest in the group, it is fun to see all of their kids because I can see what is in store for me in the near future.

Thank you to Martina, Allie, Christy, and Melissa for the fun day! It was a joint celebration for me and Melissa...so happy birthday to Melissa too. Here is the yummy cake that Martina made for us:


Me and Mel blowing out the candles:


Emma quite enjoyed the pizza party and the cake. She ate so much of my piece of cake that I went back and got another piece because I only got a few bites of it! Her appetite is clearly back in full force!

She had a good time playing in Colton's car:



She also loved his kitchen:


It was so much fun! Thanks girls!

We also met our friends Kathryn, Jud & their son, Weller, for dinner the other night. Emma and Weller were so cute after we ate. Here is a picture of them together. CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters