For the past week this is what I open to the door to after nap time is over. She has been able to stand up for a while now if we stood her up or let her pull herself up. But now she can go from laying down, to sitting up and then standing all her own.
This video is of her showing us her muscles, her tongue and her head. Isn't she smart?
She has recently decided that the green bean is far superior to any other food. Here is what I gave her for lunch (green beans, chicken, spinach and zucchini):
And then here is a video of her picking out all the green beans and spitting out or batting away anything else that came her direction. The only reason I put so many beans on the plate was because I knew she probably wouldn't eat the rest of it...I was correct. Although she did end up eating some spinach (which she really likes) and some apples before lunch was over.
Here is a picture of her almost standing up from a crawl position. I love how her butt sticks straight up in the air. She still won't crawl...she only has eyes for standing and walking. She has mastered standing when she has something to pull up on and now she has her sights set on standing without having to rely on anything at all. She will also walk if you hold her hands.
And as you can see from this video she is doing fantastic with the sippy cup and feeding herself. She is watching Baby Einstein's "Baby Noah" which is her absolute favorite. If you're in the market for a DVD for your little one, Emma gives this rave reviews!
This is one of her older tricks but we have never caught it on video. She loves doing this over and over again. Sometimes she'll put the rings back on herself, but most of the time she expects us to do it for her. And of course we do it because we do anything she wants...she has had Josh and I wrapped around her tiny fingers since before she was even born!
I don't have a picture of them yet, but the four teeth she now has make her look like a little jack-o-lantern. Hopefully we'll get a cute picture of them this weekend while we're out trick-or-treating.


I love her!!
ReplyDeleteDitto to JZ's comment!
ReplyDeleteWhat is she going to be for Halloween?
Love the videos!!!
ReplyDelete