October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Kid

I have wanted to take Emma to a pumpkin patch before she was even born. Now that it's that time of year, I had to find one to take her to. And aren't we so glad that I did, because we got some great pictures!





















After the pumpkin patch, we all decided it was time to eat. We went to a Japanese restaurant and it was delicious. Emma enjoyed it just as much as we did! She had salmon, chicken, and rice off of Josh's plate alone. She had some of her own food too but once our food came out, she decided her food was no longer good enough. Out of everything she ate, the funniest thing was the soup. It was that clear soup that comes with Japanese food. It was really good, so Josh decided to see if Emma would like it. She couldn't get enough. I think she ate at least half the bowl.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE the pictures!!!! She is absolutely adorable!!! I am also so impressed with her eating - I hope ML is just as adventerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute and such a BIG girl! Look at her standing by those pumpkins! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the pictures!! What a precious little girl :-) And all the videos are great - I am finally caught up! ...Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I liked Emma :) She and I have so much in common!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters