November 1, 2009

LadyBug's Big Weekend

We had a big weekend!

On Saturday morning, Emma decided it was time to crawl. She just took off. She still doesn't crawl often, but she does it when she has to. And the only reason in her mind that warrants "having" to is to more efficiently transport herself to stationary object that will allow her to pull up and stand. We're doing our best to get it on video..stay tuned!

I finally got her saying "Dada" on video. Yay! Here it is:


Emma was the cutest little ladybug I've ever seen! Of course we couldn't help but to take tons of pictures yesterday, but I will just put a few of the highlights.

Here are some of her in the costume Saturday morning (in case she wasn't cooperative that night) before we carved the pumpkins:





I thought this was a cute idea and I knew if we didn't do it this year, we'd never be able to fit her inside of a pumpkin again! I think the pictures turned out great.







Here are the actual Trick-or-Treating pictures. We went with our neighbors, so the first photo is of Emma and Parker (a.k.a Dinosaur):







Tonight Jaime came over for a visit and I captured this exciting game of Peek-a-Boo:


Also, as of tonight, Emma is consistently saying "Bye Bye." It's so cute. You can tell she's thinking really hard about it. I know one day it will be all too easy for her to say "bye bye" to me and Josh and I'll think back to this day and realize how far she's come.

4 comments:

  1. What a CUTE ladybug!!! She is just too adorable for words... Looks like she had a great first Halloween! ...Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I think that kid can't get any cuter, she does!!! That pumpkin idea is the most precious thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest ladybug ever! I agree, she just keeps getting cuter! And so happy!
    ~Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want her!!! Maybe we could share ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters