Although the Bulldogs did not win yesterday, this video of Emma cheering them on was too cute not to post. As a side note, we did make the ESPN Top 10 Plays - we ranked #1! As an MSU Bulldog you have to be able to see the bright side.
Here is Emma being super cute with her tiny cowbell. Please notice how she leans her head to one side as if to say "I know I'm cute!"
This video is of her eating chicken while we were out to eat. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that she ate more chicken than I did! She ate it as fast as we could tear it for her. She also ate some sweet potatoes that I cooked and brought from home. She really enjoyed them...until she saw the chicken.
Here is one more video for you that shows her standing abilities. She's such a big girl! Tonight as she was playing on the floor she actually put her hands down and got her feet up under her and almost stood up. Her butt was straight up in the air with her legs straight and her feet on the floor. If she had pushed a little harder and been a little less wobbly, she would've been standing! We are definitely predicting walking not too far in the future...
We have her ENT appointment and her 9 month check up tomorrow (although she is nearly 9.5 months now - tomorrow was the earliest appointment we could get). She also has a bump on her face and one on her leg which I want to talk to the doctors about. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but since she is MRSA + we can't be too careful. Check back in tomorrow for an update.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 months ago


I hope her appointment goes well!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I got to see you guys yesterday! I can't wait to watch the videos when I get home. (my work internet doesn't pick them up for some reason)
ReplyDeleteThose videos made my day! Love you!
ReplyDelete