July 28, 2010

Until Further Notice

...Emma is on a hunger strike and she wants everybody to know it! All she ate at school yesterday was some corn. But again her teachers said that she had a great day and was in a good mood. She just didn't want to eat. We tried to go out to eat for dinner but she wouldn't eat anything. Instead she just threw tantrums and we had to get our stuff to go and come home. She never does this when we go out. I think since she hadn't eaten all day it threw her off and every little thing was upsetting her. I know I'm grumpy when I don't eat, so I expect her to be no different. So, also until further notice: this family of 3 will only be dining in!

When we got home, we tried to feed her some of her food and she did eat some but not as much as she normally would have. I think it's a combination of the adjustment period along with that toddler appetite that can spike up and down.

I never could get the video of her twirling to upload that I mentioned yesterday. I hope that fixes itself soon. In the meantime, here are two pictures from last night with her holding her two new favorite toys (a little whisk and a plastic knife):

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my world! Some days Colton eats like a pig and then he will go for day and starve himself! I hate it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters