This monkey stuck that cucumber on her forehead and thought it was the funniest thing. She mimics everything we do now!
At the same dinner, we gave her some watermelon. She was so happy about it but she was SO messy by the end of it.
Today we went to Martina's for a day of fun in the water. Here are the kiddies in the pool:
Then shortly thereafter, here is where Emma ended up. She felt it was too rough in the pool with the boys going down the slide. She was much more comfortable on solid ground.
I like this picture because from their faces, it looks like they've been caught doing something bad.
I took this picture during dinner tonight. I cut her corn off the cob for simplicity and she ate nearly all of it. But when she saw me eating it on the cob, she just HAD to have mine. She was proud of herself for holding it like a big girl. Priceless.


No comments:
Post a Comment