July 14, 2010

Quality Time

I'm trying to squeeze in quality time with Emma before I start back to work on Friday. So today we just stayed at home to relax and play. Here is a peak into our day.

Today was a great day because we had no agenda and nowhere to be. Since we had time, I made her favorite breakfast -- cheesy eggs and toast. She gobbled it right up and then asked for more. But if I made her another one she wouldn't have eaten lunch!

She recently has become obsessed with my makeup. She saw me putting it on earlier this week and now she always wants to go play with it. I caught her this morning with my makeup and brushes. Thankfully she can't actually open any of the makeup, so for now she just acts like she is putting it on. She had so much fun playing with it and then putting it all into a bag and taking it all back out. Now my stuff is strewn all over the closet, but it made her so happy that I didn't care.




We also had a good time playing with her Slinky and all her toys:


And then she figured out that she could crawl through her table. So she did it over:


And over again:


Another thing that she is obsessed with lately is putting socks on her hands. Don't ask me why, but drinking her milk the other day with her socks on her hands and her pink hat on her head made her a very happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters