July 8, 2010

Big Girl Toys

When I was a little girl I had a Strawberry Shortcake stove and fridge. My Aunt Vanessa kept it all these years for me and gave it back to me recently so that Emma could play with it. How sweet and special!

Emma adores the kitchen and we play in it all the time. I went and bought her a little set that had some pots, pans, and groceries in it. She already had the shopping cart, so now she continuously takes things out of the fridge and puts them in her cart and then vice versa.

Here she is on 4th of July weekend playing in it. She always goes for the apple juice first!



I think it held up quite nicely for being about 28ish years old, don't you?


Mimi & Papa got Emma this couch (which is surprisingly comfortable even for adults!) and a basketball goal.

She loves lounging on it at night and drinking her milk.


It also folds up so she can sit on it like a chair. This was after her check up appointment yesterday. She had to get 3 shots so I let her watch a little Mickey before her nap to relax her. She looks pretty comfy to me.


Do you think we have enough 'basketballs'? These are just the ones downstairs!


Now the downstairs is full of big girl toys. As they get bigger, so do their toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters