The countdown begins to my first day of work which is Friday! I only have a few days left so I'm trying to squeeze in some fun. So today me and Emma went back to the movies and saw 'Monsters versus Aliens.' It was supposed to start at 10:00 but they didn't start rolling until 10:15! Don't they understand that there is a room full of children and we wanted to get the show on the road? I thought we might have to leave before it even started but thankfully when the lights went down and the music started, Emma became very still and interested.
Here are Emma, Colton & Lily ready for the show to begin:

She really loved the popcorn but she didn't want me to help her hold it. Anytime she noticed my hand touching it, she pushed it away. She wants to do everything all by herself.

We pose for a quick picture as Emma shovels in popcorn:

In the end she lasted through about an hour of the movie. I thought that was pretty good. It was fun, free and something different that we could do with our friends. Definitely well worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment