Yesterday Josh picked Emma up from daycare and he said she looked pretty happy. But then he looked at the board - which tells you how much they ate at each meal/snack, how long they napped, and how often they had wet/dirty diapers (all MUST know stuff). The board said that she had eaten nothing all day! WHAT?! Seriously? He was so astonished that he forgot to even look at how she napped. The teachers said that she was really good all day but that she just didn't want to eat. And the crazy thing is that they had french toast for breakfast and fish for lunch. She loves both of those.
Of course I think she's going on a hunger strike but I know she's just adjusting and she'll eat when she wants to. Apparently dinner time is as long as the hunger strike could last. She ate two eggs, some fruit and some of a whole wheat tortilla that Josh made.
She was in the best mood all night though. She gave us kisses left and right and smiled and laughed all night. She also danced and twirled for about 10 minutes. Since I haven't done a video in a while, I thought I'd put one up of her twirling:
{looks like the videos aren't uploading right now - I'll try again tonight}
On another note, we have a small victory! She did not cry at all when Josh dropped her off this morning! Thank God for small miracles. :)
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
5 weeks ago


That Emma is something else! Love you!
ReplyDelete