November 21, 2009

Mischief

I woke up this morning to see Emma standing in her crib. This is a usual occurrence if not an every day occurrence, so it didn't surprise me. What was funny though is that she seems to have found the camera that is installed on the wall next to her crib. The camera allows us to watch "Emma TV" from our television in the bedroom. As a side note, I don't know how parents live without these things. I can't tell you how many times Josh and I watched the Emma cam in those early weeks to make sure she was breathing (it sounds crazy, but all you moms out there know you've done it too!). It's also great to peek in on her without having to open the door and risk waking her up. Then there are other times, such as this morning, that I would've missed some hilarious footage. There was little Emma sitting in her crib and then all of a sudden, as if a glimmer of the shiny camera caught her eye, she looked over towards it. She had a tiny smirk on her face and her eyes lit up. She crawled over to that end of the crib and stood up, reached out and then all I saw on the television was a hand. So cute! She didn't forget about it either...that's where she was when I went to get her from her nap too. She's so curious...just like somebody else I know...hmmhmm her father!

That was the first bit of mischief that she got into today. Then after lunch, we were playing on the floor of the nursery. That curious little girl noticed that there was something on the side of the rocker. What else is a girl to do but investigate! Can you believe that she took apart the chair?? If you know Josh, then this comes as no surprise...also no surprise is that she didn't put it back together, but instead got distracted by another toy and left the chair parts for me to resolve. Here a few snapshots of our girl in action:




Adorable? - Yes - but there is no telling what she'll get into tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it!! What a genius! I also love how proud of herself she is!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters