We thought it was so cute how she pointed out Nala that we decided to see if she could point out Mama and Dada in the room. And she did! She pointed to us both separately. You could tell that she was proud of herself too. It warmed my heart when Josh said to her "Emma, where is your Mama?" and she looked around the side of her highchair, found me, and then pointed to me. CUTE! I love all the new ways she communicates with us.
Here is a picture of Emma in her highchair from last night with Nala who climbed right up in the chair to be next to her.
This is a picture that I took of Emma last night too. Josh fed her some oatmeal with banana and the oatmeal won...it was ALL over her. You can't tell from the picture but the oatmeal covers her shirt sleeves and the front of her pants. It is also in her hair and welded on to her cheeks, chin and nose. He finally admitted defeat and gave her some Cheerios and apples. This face is a much happier face!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE this post! I just smiled the ENTIRE way through it! I CAN NOT wait!!!! You go Emma!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so advanced! She lights up my day!
ReplyDelete