About a week ago I realized that Josh and I have only gone out without Emma four times...we went to dinner for Valentine's Day, my birthday, our six year anniversary, and Josh's birthday. Emma is almost 11 months old and we've only been away from her a few times and each time was only an hour or so.
Well, last night we made that a five instead of a four. It was the first time we've had somebody outside the family babysit (Jaime, we count you as family since you're her Godmother). Becky, one of Josh's friends from work, came over and babysat Emma last night. Thankfully she went right to her and Emma didn't even whimper when we left. Emma did great for Becky and I think they both had a good time. Josh and I went to an Italian restaurant that I've been wanting to go to and it was fabulous. We'll have to do it again soon.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
5 weeks ago


You are in a timeout Missy! I can't believe you babysitter cheated on me!
ReplyDeleteYay for a night out! I need some new pictures of Miss Emma! :)
ReplyDelete