November 5, 2009

A Day in the Life

7:06 Rise and Shine!

7:15 Sippy cup of milk and get ready for the day. We're now 100% on sippy cups!

8:15 Meet our friend, Mari Beth, at Starbucks to catch up.


9:40 Head back home for nap time (she fell asleep on the way home - couldn't keep her eyes open anymore).

11:15 Wake up from nap. She's always very happy after nap time.


11:45-12:05 Lunch - Acorn squash, barley & oatmeal, some apples and water


12:05-12:35 Play while Mommy cleans up and starts laundry. Her face reads "What, I'm not doing anything wrong!" She really looks like she was up to something, doesn't she?


12:35 Sippy Cup of milk while she watches Baby Neptune.


1:30-3:00 Errands - Post Office, Grocery Store, and a baby store that I never seem to be able to go to. Isn't she a happy shopper? We made lots of friends at the grocery store.


3:00-4:20 Play - Finally got her on video crawling! Also, here is a picture of her watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse from her crib while I put away her clothes and clean up her room. Mickey Mouse is her favorite with Wonder Pets



4:20-5:40 Nap time - The video monitor comes through on our television and this is a photo of that right after I put her down...sound asleep...


5:40 Daddy comes home! I didn't get this on film but the response was complete exhilaration and squealing as usual.

6:00 Family dinner - including our cat, Nala. Pasta with lemon butter sauce, tomatoes and artichokes. I also made asparagus because Emma loves it. She kept picking around the pasta to eat the asparagus...that's a girl!


7:15 Bath time - no pictures but let me tell you that I ended up soaking wet. I bought her some new bath toys at the baby store that I mentioned above. They're really cute but there was apparently too much going on because she startled herself somehow in the water and grabbed for me. I scooped her right up in my arms. She still had suds on her. After about two seconds of me holding her, she was perfectly fine again.

7:25 Play with Daddy and show him how well Emma can walk.


8:15 Final bottle (sippy cup) of the night and story time. Cozy and getting sleepy.


8:40 Bed time - out like a light.

And all is quiet in the house until 7 am the next day when it all starts over again...

3 comments:

  1. Emma is such a good crawler! I continue to be impressed by all her new accomplishments!
    ~Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I love that Nala eats dinner on Josh's lap!!
    ~Summer, again

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look like she's up to something in that picture! Funny!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters