Emma gets a daily report card and it has never said anything but "Happy" at the bottom to describe her mood that day. When we saw that it merely said "Content" on Wednesday we knew we must have a sick baby on our hands. I took Emma back to the doctor on Thursday morning. Turns out she still has an ear infection in the right ear. The doctor gave her a shot since the infection seemed resistant and gave her a new antibiotic. This antibiotic is only for 5 days (versus 10 like usual) since she had gotten the shot. Yay! I think she's on her way to being back to 100% because she finally ate breakfast this morning. Lately she'll take a bottle first thing in the morning but then won't eat again until lunch which is clearly out of character for our good little eater. Josh made oatmeal with banana this morning because it's her favorite and she gobbled it all up. I hope this keeps up!
Awe sweet Emma, I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete