August 20, 2009

Time Flies

I think the saying "Time flies when you're having fun" is appropriate after looking at some old pictures of Emma last night. It's hard to believe that a 7.5 month old baby can already have "old" photos...but, she does! I got nostalgic last night after I took a picture of Emma in her Princess rocking chair. I wanted to compare it to the first picture we took of her in it when she was about 2.5 months old. It made me realize just how fast time is already flying by. And I can happily say that it is due to us having so much fun with our little girl. I am attaching the pictures so you can see for yourselves:





Of course I couldn't just stop looking at pictures once I started. I felt compelled to look at them ALL! Since I started this blog after so many great moments were captured, I thought I'd share a couple of my favorites.

This is of Emma snoozing while our cat, Nala, watches her. This was within the first few weeks of her life, so Nala was still trying to figure Emma out at this point:


Here is a picture of me and my baby girl. She had been a little fussy and by this time we knew that the easiest way to calm her down was to simply walk outside with her. You can see from this picture that it worked!


These next two are from when it snowed. She had just turned two months old. What a lucky girl to already experience snow that young!




The next two are from Easter when Emma was about 3.5 months old. The first one is of her and Josh and the second one is of my mom (Emma's Mimi) and my nephew, Jay, who was about 14 months old at this time.




This is from my first Mother's Day and I love it because it has both my girls in it. Emma is about 4.5 months old here.


To add an updated one to the list, this is from just a few weeks ago. Thank you to Uncle Teddy & Aunt Susan for the adorable outfit...CUTE!!

2 comments:

  1. She is growing up so fast!! Seems like yesterday I was rubbing your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you on Mother's day made me so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters