We tried the sippy cup out this weekend and it caught on surprisingly well. At first she was frustrated and just wanted it to flow as easily as the bottle. We decided to take the valve out and show her that it actually does come out of the spout. Then, we put the valve back in and put it back to her lips and she took it immediately. Yay! We took it to daycare today and the teachers said she did okay with it, but quickly turned it into a toy/teething ring instead of a sippy cup. We're pretty sure she's teething again, so I wasn't surprised. We'll keep trying though.
Emma versus the Sippy Cup - Round 1:
Emma versus the Sippy Cup - Round 2:
Josh also played a little guitar for her tonight as I was feeding her. She got so excited that we put her down next to it for a closer look. She loved it. Here is a short video of her and Josh playing a little guitar:
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
5 weeks ago


I am Josh's Aunt Mary, and I am thoroughly enjoying your posts. My youngest grandchild is almost 10, so it's nice to have a new baby to watch.
ReplyDelete