August 14, 2009

All the Proof I Need...

Well folks, this is all the proof I need...I am officially saying that Emma's first word is 'Momma' and that it happened on August 13, 2009! Please watch and let me know if you agree...



I am attaching a picture of Emma in her shoes because she is so cute in them...this is from her first day in the Infant II room (8/3/09) where they have to wear shoes. Her teachers told us that she is the only child who keeps her shoes on all day long. She's already into fashion and knows that you have to wear shoes in order to finish the look!



Her teachers also told us that she is the best eater in the class. Like we didn't see that coming...look at her parents, we LOVE to eat! We like to think it also has to do with the fact that we make her baby food. What we make must taste so much better than that store bought baby food. She much prefers the solid food to her bottle now. Her favorites right now are bananas, squash, carrots and zucchini. We've also tried the sippy cup a few times and she's done alright with it. On the suggestion of another mother, we are going to get the harder tip sippy cups because apparently it is easier for them and their little won't bite through it. All important information. I am going to get a new sippy cup tonight and try her out on it this weekend.

2 comments:

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters