This weekend we went to the grocery store. While we were putting Emma in her carseat, she quickly saw her chance to grab the receipt. She held on to it the whole ride home. The picture below is one that I took of her from the front seat with her in the mirror. It reflects 100% of her personality. Just hanging out, happy as can be, with the receipt up on her head and no cares in the world. Why does she do that? I don't know. Sometimes when she's tired, she rests whatever she is holding on her head. Possibly strange, but definitely cute! What's funny is that she never tries to put receipt paper in her mouth. It's like she knows it might be dirty. Alissa would be very happy to know that Emma is already aware of things like that. It's because of Alissa that I don't hold on to any escalator railings. Do you KNOW how many germs are on that thing?! Just something to think about the next time you're on one!
No comments:
Post a Comment