August 10, 2009

Meet the Family


Josh and I have been together for 10 years now. Our lives changed on December 30, 2008 when we went from a family of two to a family of three. On that day at 2:17 pm, we welcomed Emma Grace Durr into the world. She weighed in at 7 lbs 7 oz and was 20 inches long. She is 7 months old now and each day that goes by she gets a little more personality. I feel like time is already flying by and that's why I decided to start this blog. I am taking a cue from Rhonda who had the great idea to chronicle her little girl's life through a blog so that she could some day look back and know everything about her life. You can keep a baby book and you can tell stories, but a lot of the little memories would be lost...so, here I am...a blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters